Saturday, October 13, 2007

Background

For the last couple of years, I've toyed with various ways to make a little extra cash online. Whether through contests, games or pure dumb luck, anyone can win online. For me, the only real stipulation is that it must be free.

Don't give me that "nothing is really free" line. Between online sweepstakes and instant-win contests, I have actually won quite a lot of prizes. And I've never paid a penny for them. What kind of prizes? Glad you asked. Some examples...

Bosch work-site radio/CD player/mp3 compatible (approximate worth - $199)
Books and CDs
Movie tickets
Year's supply of snacks from Hostess
One-year subscription to Rhapsody online music service
Gift cards (one was $100)
DVD
Shirts and hats
Lots of assorted smaller prizes

Anyway, the objective of this site is to point you toward sites where you too can win cash and prizes.... and do it for free. I'll share the places I go and what little strategy I might know. I will post updates of my own winning. You can even join in with your own experiences.

0 comments:

Copyright 2008 - Webmoola